Friday 31 May 2013

Ankle Boots

I was recently asked,

"What can you tell me about ankle boots? I am new to this trend and do not know what I can wear them with or how to style them..."


What a great question! 

Ankle boots, for me, are a Winter necessity. They are extremely versatile and can be worn with anything. Ankle boots are becoming more and more popular and they now come in a variety of colours, styles, cuts and materials. 

If you look hard enough, I can guarantee, you will find a style that suits your needs (and wants of course!).

I wear my ankle boots with my skinny jeans for a more casual look during the day or I wear them with dresses and skirts, with or without tights, for work and going out. 

I have many ankle boots and I style them all differently. I have a pair of chunky heeled, black leather ankle boots that I love to wear with dresses and skirts. I love the style of them and I don't want to hide them under jeans. 

I also have another pair (black suede and extremely comfortable!) that I only wear with jeans and sweaters during the day, for a more relaxed look. 

Ankle boots are the perfect Winter accessory. They are great for keeping your feet warm and dry during the cold and wet season and they are great for adding your own personal style to your Winter wardrobe.

If you are new to this trend, I would suggest choosing a classic style that can be worn with everything and choose a neutral colour. Black or nude ankle boots are a great place to start. If you are like me and have so many ankle boots, it is time to add a splash of colour to your wardrobe!



2 comments:

  1. Hey I'm loving the blog! I am a regular reader and I agree with this post all the way. My friend told me about the new ankle boots listed at
    http://ankle-boot.co.uk/blog/rocket-dog-womens-season-ankle-boots-review/ and I would love for you guys to check it out it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, thank you for your comment. I am glad you are loving my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...