Friday 31 October 2014

My Latest Addition

The first thing I do, when I wake up in the morning (after snoozing my alarm 10 times) is scroll through  Instagram. I love photography and I love fashion, so it is a great way to start my day. Sometimes, scrolling through celebrity's Instagram pictures and other blogger's accounts, gives me inspiration for my outfit of the day.

Seeing people wearing different outfits, reminds me of things that I have in my wardrobe but it also makes me covet some of the beautiful pieces of fashion that floods my Instagram feed.

Up close and personal with Sari

And, my latest obsession is a pair of strappy Nine West heels. For weeks, I have been waiting in anticipation for these beauties, to arrive in stores, so I could finally step my feet into them. 

And, when I did, I was in love.

Meet 'Sari' my latest shoe addition. They are everything I wanted them to be. They fit me perfectly. It's like they used my foot to develop the shoes. Almost an extension of my legs.

Wearing Kookai dress and Sari high heels by Nine West

And, I had to have them.

I'm a shoe girl. I love them and appreciate different styles, designers and mass produced brands. My desire for a shoe is not label deep, it is based on they way they look, and the way they make me feel.

Nine West Sari heels and Samantha Wills rings

And these ones, make me feel amazing.

What I love about these shoes, is the confidence they give me. They are sexy, sassy, seductive and super feminine. If you feel down, these shoes will pick you right back up. They will give you a little spring in your step.

And I love the heel height of these. The 9cm heel, makes them a comfortable and sensible heel height. They are high enough to be super glamorous when you hit the town but they are also great for during the day.

Sari heels image via the Nine West Facebook page

They are feminine and flattering and go well with everything. I've worn them with a-line skirts, pencil dresses and even under skinny jeans. Since buying these shoes, they have made more appearances in daily outfits, then any of my other shoes.

It's true love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...