Friday 7 November 2014

The Perfect Accessory


Every girl needs a statement clutch in their life.

They are bold, beautiful and the perfect accessory for any occasion. They can lift a simple outfit into a head turning ensemble, worthy of the red carpet.

And, I finally 'bit the bullet' and purchased myself a beautiful statement clutch by Samantha Wills. I have been coveting these handbags, since she first released them but I managed to convince myself I could live without one.


One day, I decided to take a closer look at the handbag and it was the worst mistake I could have made! I fell in love instantly. The clutch fits perfectly in my hand and feels amazingly chic, to hold. 

So, naturally, I made it mine.

I could have squealed with excitement, I was that happy.

Bohemian Dreaming Clutch - Turquoise

I love the feel of the black satin in my hand. It is a beautiful and soft, luxury fabric. But my favourite thing about the clutch is the beautiful turquoise bardot stone on the front. The gold plating, makes the turquoise stone pop. This definitely makes a bold statement and will make people stop and notice.

The clutch is also, deceivingly spacious. It is small in size, but it opens out, nice and wide so you can fit all your essentials in there, without fuss.


I also love the versatility of the handbag. It is stunning when accompanied with high heels and lace, but it is also perfect for Sunday lunch with the girls.

It is the perfect accessory, for any occasion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...