Friday 27 March 2015

Hello Sailor!






Wearing: Kookai top / Cue shorts / Witchery wedges / Samantha Wills rings / Calvin Klein Watch

The season may have ticked over to Autumn but there is still time to enjoy the last little bit of Summer and the best of the Summer trends.

And my favourite pair of shoes from the Summer season, is the Witchery 'Demi' wedge espadrilles.

What I love most about these wedges is how chic they are. The delicate ankle strap makes them super feminine and flattering. They look fabulous when paired with casual weekend wear and super elegant when styled with skirts and dresses.

I am one of those people who is easily influenced by social media! I first saw a Melbourne based fashion blogger wearing these shoes and I loved them so much, that I was tracking them down online.

I love the height of the wedge heel and the platform lift at the front. This makes them super high and fun to wear, but also nice and comfortable with the platform front. I've worn these wedges shopping, a casual lunch along the beach and even on date night.

Espadrilles are all about comfort and casual dressing. These wedges look fabulous with shirt dresses, a line skirts and denim jeans. I also love the light, neutral palette as they look great when styled with all colours and patterns.

Images by Jordan Swioklo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...