Tuesday 19 May 2015

Foxi and Fabulous



What I'm Wearing:

Calvin Klein Watch
Samantha Wills ring

I have a confession to make... I'm a shoe addict! I have way too many shoes in my wardrobe already and I keep buying more! 

I would like you to meet the newest member of my shoe family, 'Foxi' by Tony Bianco.

I love everything about these shoes. The black suede is the perfect texture for the Winter season. The pointed toe adds femininity and elegance to any outfit. And the lace up front is super chic and adds an interesting detail to the shoes. 

And, I have to mention my love of the 12cm stiletto heels. I'm addicted to them! They are fierce and full of attitude. And it's the best way to fake runner's calves!

I love how much these shoes can dress up any outfit. They add elegance and class to your pencil skirts and dresses. But, they also look great with cropped jeans and trousers.

If you are ever feeling down, these shoes will be sure to lift you up!

It's true love.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...